Tuesday, August 17, 2010

The heat, the heat!

Well, right now where I am, is 84 degrees outsdie. Not too bad....outside! Inside is horrible. Both thermostats are broken and the heat upstairs has been on all day! My puter is upstairs so as we speak, I am sweating like crazy! I told myself that I was going to post something tonight....but was worried I'd have nothing to say. Oh and sadly, the green room is upstairs as well. Hopefully, when Dan gets home in like 3 hours (!) he can fix whatever the problem is. It just seems like life works against us anymore. When it's not one thing, it's three. But I'm not allowed to complain! So that's why I am ranting to you. No one else will listen.  I gotta get this place straightened up by Saturday (Dan and I's 5th Anniversary).But I can't do anything for the worry of heat exhaustion. Nothing goes right. Sometimes I hate this place.  Why does everything have to be so complicated?!

Good news though, I am involved in an awesome swap with a fellow craftster member, Stuype. She's crocheting me a purse, cowl and such. I am in return sending her some supplies from her wishlist of supplies. I am soo excited. I'll post pics when I get everything.

The Monkey is gonna hang out with my Grandma Mae this weekend while Dan and I celebrate 5 wonderful years together in Marriage. It's been a great 5 years! <3

No comments: